★★★★★ Tallent was excellent from start to finish! They came out and gave us a quote within a day of calling. And then we had a new roof in just another couple days! Their guys showed up, got to work and cleaned up everything all in a day! We would suggest Tallent to anyone who asks!! – Katie C.
★★★★★ Zero hassles. Easy to work with! Thank you. – S. Spring
★★★★★ The staff has been helpful dealing with insurance companies after a major storm. They worked on our commercial property as well as our residential properties. – Mahard Egg Farm
Commercial and Residential
Hurricane Roof Repair DeQuincy Louisiana
Call 337-558-5152 – Commercial and residential roofers providing roof repair and roof installation. We’re an A+ rated roofing company serving Texas since 1987 and now proudly serving DeQuincy, La and surrounding areas.
Request A Quick, Courteous, No Obligation Roof Repair Inspection
100% Customer Satisfaction
Sulphur / DeQuincy
Phone: (337) 558-5152
20,000 Roofing Jobs
4.9 Customer Service Rating
★★★★ Tallent replaced my home’s roof and gutter system after an Apr 2014 hail storm. They were a referral from my home insurance company and lived up to their online reputation. After reporting the hail damage Tallent came out promptly and helped get the insurance claims inspection started. Once the insurance company gave the go ahead along with the Home Owner’s Association, Tallent got right onto the job. They got the roof replaced in day and 1/2 during hot summer weather. The clean up was thorough and complete, no left over roofing nails in lawn. They worked very well with my insurance company providing the necessary forms and records in a timely manner. – Doug in Plano TX
Commercial Roofer DeQuincy La
- PVC Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Built-up Tar and Gravel
- HAAG Certified
- Since 1987
- A+ Rated By The BBB
- On Time ~ On Budget
- Licensed and Insured
Residential Roofer DeQuincy La
- Tile Roofing
- Slate Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Wood Shake Roofing
- Stone Coated Roofing
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing
- No Hassle – No Haggle
Workmanship Guarantee + Full Manufacturers Warranty
Emergency Roofer DeQuincy La
- Hurricane Damage Experts
- Hail Damage Repair
- Wind Damage Repair
- Storm Damage Repair
- Emergency Roof Tarping
- 24 Hour Emergency Roofers Standing-By To Assist You
- Locally Owned and Operated, A+ Rated, HAAG Certified, Licensed and Insured
★★★★★ Had damaged roofing, gutters, etc. replaced and other repairs completed as required from a major hail storm last year. Tallent Roofing is an outstanding company to do business with. Very professional staff handled the insurance claim and followed up on all repair details. All work was completed with quality products and on time as promised. Very satisfied with all aspects of their work. Highly recommended and I will be doing business with them again! – Steve Matthews
Get fast service,
Hurricane Roof Repair DeQuincy La.
Choose Tallent Roofing
We are locally owned and operated. We live in the communities we serve. We work here, we shop here and we raise our children here. We have been in business since 1987 with a proven track record of over 20,000 happy customers and are proud to now serve the great state of Louisiana!
Up front pricing ensures you pay only what is quoted in the service agreement and not a dollar more. No hidden fees, no late mark-ups, no shenanigans. Guaranteed.
QUICK, COURTEOUS SERVICE
Courteous, respectful and reliable service is our top priority. You can count on our office staff, crews, and project managers to be professional, friendly and trustworthy. We’ll work quickly and efficiently so your project is completed on time and on budget.
3000+ Customer Reviews On File
“★★★★★ They were a referral from my home insurance company and lived up to their online reputation. I recommend them.” Doug Caldwell in McKinney Texas
Request A Roof Inspection
Get quick, courteous service.
Hurricane Roof Repair DeQuincy La.
Call (337) 558-5152″
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell if my roof needs replacing?
Signs that indicate your roof may need to be replaced:
- Look for cracked shingles.
- Look for bald (or balding) spots where granules are missing.
- Look at the shingle edges. Are they curling or missing corners?
- Consider the age of your roof. Is it 10, 15, 20+ years old? Shingles today are made with durability in mind, however, it is important to consider factors that accelerate the aging of your roof. Factors such as extreme heat or cold, regions with heavy rain, snow, ice or hail storms can all contribute to lessening the life span of your roof.
Can a roof be repaired instead of replaced?
- A roof can be repaired, but it is important to know that in some cases, a roof requiring repair may be hiding underlying problems. Therefore, if you’re considering patching your roof, consult with a reputable roofing contractor company is advised before making the final decision.
What are my options if I decide to get a new roof?
Options for getting a new roof on your home include: Full roof replacement or re-cover the existing roof.
- A full roof replacement requires your existing roof to be removed and replaced. This is referred to as a ‘tear-off’ because the existing roofing materials are removed and replaced with all new roofing materials. The cost will depend on the type of shingle, style and warranty/durability you choose.
- A re-cover of your roof does not include removing the existing materials, rather, new materials are installed over the top of your existing shingles. It is quick and more cost-friendly, however, it is important your roofing structure can support the additional weight. Plus, local building code requirements do not always allow for multiple re-roofs. Better safe than sorry. Request a complete roofing system inspection and ask about local building code requirements.
Who’s the best Hurricane Roof Repair DeQuincy La?
- Recognized as one of the best Roofer DeQuincy Lousiana. Tallent Roofing has completed over 20,000 roofing jobs in Texas and now serving the great state of Louisiana! Tallent Roofing, Inc. has received dozens of awards for their customer service in commercial and residential roofing installation and roof repair. They are A+ rated by the BBB.