★★★★★ Good roofing company. Up front, honest and knowledgeable when dealing with homeowner’s insurance. Good customer service. – Gus Edwards
★★★★★ Zero hassles. Terrific customer service. – Ronnie Martinez
★★★★★ The staff has been helpful dealing with insurance companies after a major storm. They worked on our commercial property as well as our residential properties. – Mahard Egg Farm
Commercial and Residential
Roofing Contractor Company
Call (972) 562-9100 – Commercial and residential roofers providing roof repair and roof installation. We’re an A+ rated roofing company serving The Colony Texas and surrounding communities since 1987.
Request A Quick, Courteous, No Obligation Roof Repair Inspection
100% Customer Satisfaction
The Colony, Texas
Phone: (972) 562-9100
20,000 Roofing Jobs
4.9 Customer Service Rating
[flat_button text=”GET A ROOFING QUOTE – CALL (972) 562-9100″ title=”GET A ROOFING QUOTE – CALL (972) 562-9100″ url=”https://www.tallentroofing.com/portfolio/” padding=”10px 26px” bg_color=”#ffd501″ border_color=”#ffd501″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#333333″ text_size=”14px” align=”left” target=”_self”]
★★★★ My insurance company referred Tallent to replace my roof. They completed the job quickly and cleaned the job site, leaving no nails or roofing materials behind. They worked with my insurance company providing all the required documents. The entire process was quick and easy. I am very satisfied with their work and their customer service. – Doug in Plano TX
Commercial Roofing Service
- PVC Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Built-up Tar and Gravel
- HAAG Certified
- 31 Years In Business
- A+ Rated By The BBB
- On Time ~ On Budget
- Licensed and Insured
[flat_button text=”REQUEST COMMERCIAL ROOFING INSPECTION
CALL (972) 562-9100″ title=”REQUEST COMMERCIAL ROOFING INSPECTION” url=”” padding=”10px 26px” bg_color=”#ffd501″ border_color=”#ffd501″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#333333″ text_size=”14px” align=”center” target=”_self”]
Residential Roofing Service
- Tile Roofing
- Slate Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Wood Shake Roofing
- Stone Coated Roofing
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing
- No Hassle – No Haggle
Workmanship Guarantee + Full Manufacturers Warranty
[flat_button text=”REQUEST RESIDENTIAL ROOFING INSPECTION
CALL (972) 562-9100″ title=”REQUEST RESIDENTIAL ROOFING INSPECTION” url=”” padding=”10px 26px” bg_color=”#ffd501″ border_color=”#ffd501″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#333333″ text_size=”14px” align=”center” target=”_self”]
Emergency Roofing Service
- Hail Damage Repair
- Wind Damage Repair
- Storm Damage Repair
- Emergency Roof Tarping
- 24 Hour Emergency Roofers Standing-By To Assist You
- Locally Owned and Operated, A+ Rated, HAAG Certified, Licensed and Insured
[flat_button text=”REQUEST STORM DAMAGE ROOFING INSPECTION
CALL (972) 562-9100″ title=”REQUEST STORM DAMAGE ROOFING INSPECTION” url=”” padding=”10px 16px” bg_color=”#ffd501″ border_color=”#ffd501″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#333333″ text_size=”14px” align=”center” target=”_self”]
★★★★★ Had damaged roofing, gutters, etc. replaced and other repairs completed as required from a major hail storm last year. Tallent Roofing is an outstanding company to do business with. Very professional staff handled the insurance claim and followed up on all repair details. All work was completed with quality products and on time as promised. Very satisfied with all aspects of their work. Highly recommended. – Steve Matthews
Get fast service,
and expert roof repair.
Call (972) 562-9100
Choose Tallent Roofing
We are locally owned and operated. We live in the communities we serve. We work here, we shop here and we raise our children here. We have been in business over 30 years with a proven track record of over 20,000 happy customers
Up front pricing ensures you pay only what is quoted in the service agreement and not a dollar more. No hidden fees, no late mark-ups, no shenanigans. Guaranteed.
QUICK, COURTEOUS SERVICE
Courteous, respectful and reliable service is our top priority. You can count on our office staff, crews, and project managers to be professional, friendly and trustworthy. We’ll work quickly and efficiently so your project is completed on time and on budget.
3000+ Customer Reviews On File
[message type=”custom” width=”100%” start_color=”#f3f3f3″ end_color=”#ffffff” border=”#f3f3f3″ color=”#333333″]“★★★★ They were a referral from my home insurance company and lived up to their online reputation. I recommend them.”[/message] Doug Caldwell in McKinney Texas
Request A Roof Inspection
Get quick, courteous service.
The Colony roofing pro’s standing by.
Call (972) 562-9100″
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell if my roof needs replacing?
Signs that indicate your roof may need to be replaced:
- Look for cracked shingles.
- Look for bald (or balding) spots where granules are missing.
- Look at the shingle edges. Are they curling or missing corners?
- Consider the age of your roof. Is it 10, 15, 20+ years old? Shingles today are made with durability in mind, however, it is important to consider factors which accelerate the aging of your roof. Factors such as extreme heat or cold, regions with heavy rain, snow, ice or hail storms can all contribute to lessening the life span of your roof.
Can a roof be repaired instead of replaced?
- A roof can be repaired, but it is important to know that in some cases, a roof requiring repair may be hiding underlying problems. Therefore, if you’re considering patching your roof, consulting with a reputable roofing contractor company is advised before making the final decision.
What are my options if I decide to get a new roof?
Options for getting a new roof on your home include: Full roof replacement or re-cover the existing roof.
- A full roof replacement requires your existing roof be removed and replaced. This is referred to as a ‘tear-off’ because the existing roofing materials are removed and replaced with all new roofing materials. Cost will depend on the type of shingle, style and warranty / durability you choose.
- A re-cover of your roof does not include removing the existing materials, rather, new materials are installed over the top of your existing shingles. It is quick and more cost-friendly, however, it is important your roofing structure can support the additional weight. Plus, local building code requirements do not always allow for multiple re-roofs. Better safe than sorry. Request a complete roofing system inspection and ask about local building code requirements.
How much does it cost to replace a roof?
The cost to replace a roof has many variable factors and requires a thorough inspection, consultation and planning. The cost of a new roof system can vary depending on the size of the project, the materials required, the labor required … making it difficult answer here with little more than a ‘ball park’ estimate.
- A home of 1,000 square feet in The Colony Texas, one could expect the cost to be from $4,000 up to $7,000+/-
- A home of 1500 square feet, the cost can be $5,000 up to $8,000+/-
- A home of 2000 square feet, the cost can be $8,000 up to $11,000+/-
- A home of 2500 square feet, the cost can be $12,000 up to $15,000+/-
**These figures should be considered baseline, ball park cost estimates. Your cost could be higher or lower depending on many factors, some of which are briefly discussed above. It is best to contact us and speak with an expert to determine your actual cost.
Who are the best roofing contractors in The Colony Texas?
- Recognized as one of the best roofing contractor companies in The Colony Texas, Tallent Roofing have completed over 20,000 roofing jobs and received dozens of awards for their customer service in commercial and residential roofing installation and roof repair. They are A+ rated by the BBB and have been serving The Colony Texas since 1987.